- The award of academic qualifications to individual learners through the evaluation and assessment of prior experiential learning towards fully accredited programmes offered by AeU.
- 100% based on work experience.
- To recognise the value of prior learning acquired through formal, non-formal or informal sources, as well as to promote the culture of lifelong learning
- To encourage adults with vast related work experience to earn a relevant degree award through a different evaluation mechanism without subjecting themselves to the traditional pathway
- Support lifelong learning and to potentially reduce the effort and time of completing a study programme through the traditional way
- 'AeU obtained approval from Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) as APEL.Q Assessment Centre in March 2022.
- Approval granted to AeU is programme-based:
- Doctor of Business Administration (R2-DL/340/8/0407)(A9673) (04/26)
APPLICATION IN PROGRESS
- Master of Business Administration (R2-DL/345/7/0305)(A9102) (04/23)
- Master in Management (R2-DL/345/7/0452)(A9491) (01/24)
- Master of Human Resource Management (R2-DL/345/7/0971)(MQA/FA0673) (11/21)
- Master of Information & Communication Technology Management (R2-DL/482/7/0455)(A9885)(05/24)
- Master of Education (R2-DL/1407/7/0007)(A9151) (08/23)
- Bachelor of Digital Creative Media (BDCM) (N/213/6/0059) (MQA/FA1269) (09/19)
Last modified: Tuesday, 9 August 2022, 10:23 AM